Dine at La Mer and win two-night stay at Hatta Damani Lodges Resort!
- Spend AED 200 and be one of ten families to win a staycation at one of the world’s top ten most Instagrammable locations
- Live entertainment lined-up for visitors every weekend
- Promotions, free meals, cooking masterclasses to be found across the destination
- Get involved with sushi classes at Miyabi every Sunday at 6pm
Visitors to La Mer during Dubai Food Festival (DFF) could claim an exclusive staycation at Hatta Damani Lodges Resort – one of the world’s most Instagrammed (and instragrammable) locations . Dine at any of the restaurants and cafes at the world-class beachfront destination by Meraas, where every spend of AED 200 will enter you into the draw for the Hatta adventure.
The Hatta Damani Lodges Resort houses three novel cabins with an idyllic mountain lodge experience enhanced by Hatta’s rich ecosystem that spans across extensive mountain and biking trails. The resort is close to Hatta Wadi Hub, Meraas’ outdoor activity destination in Dubai’s spectacular National Park.
With over 65 restaurants, cafes and live music every weekend, La Mer really is the place to be this Dubai Food Festival (DFF). Drop in at these La Mer restaurants treating visitors to exclusive promotions throughout DFF:
• Argentina Grill offers “Unlimited Lunch” daily from 12noon to 5pm for AED 123 only and a special kid’s menu as well;
• Catch 22 is launching their new vegan burger and will have a photobooth competition where you can win AED 2,000;
• For a Middle Eastern feast, stop by Makan, and try their AED 100 set menu which will showcase their best dishes, as a violinist enchants diners on Wednesday and Saturday, while kids below 10 years eat for free;
• Every Sunday at 6pm, Miyabi will host a class that will teach you how to make and serve your favourite sushi. They will also have a special set menu for you and a friend to share for only AED 120;
• If seafood is - your thing, check out Aprons and Hammers for an early dinner and enjoy discounts on selected beverages every weekday from 4pm – 7pm;
• For those with a sweet tooth, Dunkin’ Donuts will distribute buy-one-get-one vouchers and free coffee throughout the food festival, along with daily breakfast deals starting for AED 15 only!
• Meanwhile Selfie time will also treat passers-by juices, waffle and coffee samplers all day.
• And if you’ve never tried the Korean delicacy bingsoos, Mealtop will hand out free samples at their cafe along with buy-one-get-one vouchers for their desserts and mocktails.
|27 - 29 Feb
5 - 7 March
12 - 14 March