Subject Access Request Form
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) provides you, the Data Subject, with a right to receive a copy of the data/information We hold about you.
Please complete this form if you wish to see, modify or delete your data.
You may also need to provide proof of your identity. Your request will be processed within 30 calendar days upon receipt of a completed SAR form and a proof of identity. Copies will be provided on an encrypted (password protected) file sent via secure encrypted email.
Proof of identity:
- While processing your request we may ask for a proof of your identity before we can disclose personal data.
- Proof of your identity should be an official photo document such as a driving license, passport or citizens card.
- Personal data will not be retained and will be used for the sole purpose of identity identification.
- Request must only be submitted by the customer (Data Subject) who made the original submission.
- In order to process your request, we need the first name, last name and email address of the Data Subject who made the original data submission.
- We cannot process any request from you on behalf of others.
- We have 30-day turnaround time to action your request.